The benefits of home staging are well-documented in both statistical and subjective evidence. They need to be. Home staging is a time-consuming process that needs to be done well to produce the intended results.
While home staging has not been popular for very long (mostly the last 20 years or so), it has become almost necessary in the current real estate environment. Buyers have so many houses to look at. Sellers need to make it easier for buyers to pick theirs and one way is by staging the home.
Our top ten benefits derived from home staging are:
- Staging allows the visual appeal of the home to be readily apparent to the buyer.
- The seller gets a quicker sale at a better price than without staging.
- Buyers will spend more time in a home that is comfortable to be in allowing them time to "connect" with the home.
- The staging process allows a home to get mostly "packed up" and readied for moving day.
- Staging uncovers the original architectural design and charm of a home by exposing and highlighting selling features.
- Staging gets more potential buyers in the door because agents know that a staged home has a better chance of selling so it is shown more often.
- Staging takes some of the stress out of selling a house because no one has to worry about the "unknowns".
- Staging saves the buyer money because the buyer knows that repairs and updates have already been done.
- Staging saves the buyer time because there are no "little" repairs that will need doing when they move in....they can begin their new life in their new home without an extensive "honey do" list.
- You will have the satisfaction of knowing you have done absolutely everything possible to affect a quick sale of your most valuable commodity and for top dollar! Chances are, you've gotten lots of your packing done too!
This means that you are maximizing your return on investment while minimizing the anxiety associated with one of life's more stressful experiences.
The following illustrations demonstrate why you will find Morrone Interiors Staging services attractive. Please contact us today to set your appointment for a staging consultation with one of our professionals.