Sunday, July 10, 2011

Tween Rooms

This past week I have been working on a design plan for a tween girls bedroom. 
When it comes to this age range room decor becomes pretty tricky, as a designer you don't want the room to look too grown up but you don't want it to look too child like either; see the challenge?
The room should be able to simply flow into the tween girls teenage years with little modification.

In researching tween rooms I found some adorable pictures that I wanted to share with you.


I love the built-ins, this room is fun and stylish!

I love pink and orange together!!! It just says Fun!!!



I love how relaxed yet elegant the room below is.

Great use of colors. I love the green nightstands!!!


Okay so this one is pushing the limit... more like a teenage room but i thought with some modifications we can take some of the elements and make it completely tween!


How can you go wrong with pink and blue. The built-ins are an extra added bonus. Love it!





No comments:

Post a Comment