Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Canvas Drop Cloth Curtains

A while back I came across a post on facebook showing how a designer used simple painters dropcloths as cute trendy curtains. I decided to do a little research and see some of the different ideas that were out there on this topic.


I was inspired to create a set of my own drop cloth curtains: after all they are cute, stylish, and best of all affordable.


                                         Morrone Interiors



            
Although I was inspired by the painters drop cloth I wanted the curtains to be a little more custom so I set out looking for a burlap fabric to act as banding for the tops of the drapes, what I found was this really cool burlap and blue velvet scroll fabric.
Since sewing isn't my forte I took the fabric to my local workroom along with a sketch of what I wanted the drapes to look like, and voila they were done.


                                       

2 comments:

  1. Cute hoodies I am impressed. I don't think Ive met anyone who knows as much about this subject as you do. You are truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog you have got here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. franato shapewear I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete