Thursday, February 2, 2012

Kitchens That Inspire



 We are working on a kitchen for a client. And I wanted to share some of our favorite inspirational kitchens that have inspired us. These are some great kitchens that could work for many different styles.



LOVE the lights and the cabinets:



I adore the wall of glass fronts, but I think it would be hard to fill them with non-utilitarian items to make them look this gorgeous:






 Look at that amazing light reflection:




Different! And I think it's great:







I would prefer a sisal, but otherwise, love the glam factor:
Oooooh-la-la!




Imagine the party you could have in here:



LOVE the view and how it is open to the family room:









A.D.O.R.E:






Ooooooh, I SO want a coffee station right about now:

That view again:





Cool. Enough said:






In. Love. Again:





                                                                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment